We are hiring! See below for current vacancies...
Job Title: Brand Marketing Executive
About Mantra Official:
Founded in 2021, Mantra Official is an Irish & female-owned D2C Ecommerce business. At the heart of Mantra Official lies a commitment to quality, a dedication to craftsmanship, and a reverence for timeless style and thoughtful shopping. At just under 2 years of trading, the brand has had huge organic success and is ready to develop a team ahead of a busy & exciting 2024.
Mantra Official is seeking a highly motivated and creative Brand Marketing Executive to join our team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in driving growth through various marketing channels. You will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment where your ideas and initiatives will make a significant impact.
- Marketing Strategy: Develop and execute a 360 marketing strategy leveraging all social & digital platforms and at all times shaping the narrative of our brand, engaging our audience and driving brand growth & sales.
- Email Marketing: Develop and execute email marketing campaigns using Klaviyo to engage our audience, promote products, and drive conversions. Segment email lists and personalize content to maximize engagement and conversion rates.
- Social Media Marketing: Manage all channels including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook & LinkedIn etc. Create engaging and visually appealing content to enhance brand presence and engagement.
- Creative Design: Design eye-catching graphics and creatives for use in organic & paid social using tools Canva or Adobe Creative Suite, for new product launches, promotions and every-day content.
- Influencer Marketing: Build and maintain relationships with influencers, content creators, and brand ambassadors. Collaborate with influencers to create authentic and engaging content that aligns with our brand values. Negotiate partnerships and contracts with influencers and track the success of influencer campaigns.
- Public Relations (PR): Develop and execute PR strategies to increase brand awareness and positive media coverage. Identify PR opportunities, such as press releases, media interviews, and events, to promote the brand.
- Analytics and Reporting: Monitor marketing performance, track KPIs, and provide regular reports on campaign effectiveness. Identify trends and insights to continuously improve marketing strategies.
- Market Research: Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging marketing technologies to inform marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience in social media marketing across all platforms and email marketing (preferably Klaviyo).
- Proficiency in graphic design tools such as Canva or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to make informed decisions and keep focus on sales & opportunities for growth.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms, preferably Shopify, is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Creative thinker with a passion for branding and storytelling.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
Why Join Mantra Official:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Hybrid work – Dublin city centre office
- 21 Days AL & additional Self-Care Days
- Summer Fridays
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and passionate team in a growing industry.
- Employee discounts on our products.
- A positive and inclusive workplace culture that values creativity and innovation.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV & a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30-Sept.