We hope you have received & love your purchase, but if for some reason you would like to return your order, here is our policy & process.
Ireland & Northern Ireland Returns
2. Place the item in a mailer bag or box to return to us. Ideally, please also place a note with your name & order number inside.
3. Log onto www.dpd.ie/returns and select CONTINUE AS A GUEST. On the next screen, choose Mantra Official from the 'Retailer' dropdown list, state your order number in the 'Reference' box and complete the return and payment section in order to download your returns label. Note your order number is a 4 digit number received on your order confirmation email.
4. Print off your returns label and attach to your returns package. Drop off at a DPD pickup point which can be found on their website at www.dpd.ie/pickup
Important: Ensure to obtain a receipt when dropping off package and keep this safe until your return has been processe
Outside of Ireland Returns
3. Return the package to the following address. We recommend to use a registered tracking service:
C/O TBM Solution
Unit 5 Keypoint Business Park
Rosemount Industrial Estate
Important Notes on all Returns
- You are responsible for the cost of returning your item/order
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund because an item is faulty or damaged, the cost of the shipping will be returned to you.
- The items remain your responsibility until we receive them intact.
- Refunds can take up to 14 working days to process once your return is received into the warehouse.
- The refund will be made to the card used at point of sale.
- Management reserve the right to refund any transaction that they feel may have been processed fraudulently through the system. These can include, but are not limited to, hacking or external interferences.
- If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask us on email@example.com